Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) govern your use of the services provided by this website (“Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Service.
- Use of Service 2.1 Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction to use the Service. 2.2 Your Responsibilities: You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and any activity that occurs under your account. You agree to use the Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property All content and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of the Service provider or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Service provider does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of the Service is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Service provider be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Service or this Agreement.
- Modifications to Terms of Service The Service provider reserves the right to modify or update these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any modifications to the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we offer you hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Severability If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.